It’s Friday again, so it’s time for the six pack of questions. It seems like Jeff and Dave have reached a compromise in cutting to the chase.
This week, Dave, and I will be taking on the responsibility of answering the questions.
The rules remain the same.
Here’s a quick overview of the ground rules.
- I’ll ask at least four questions strictly related to the Steelers.
- The rest of your questions could be about any topic.
- Respect others.
- Have fun talking about Black-and-gold.
Procedural Note: The title feature has been removed so please leave your normal title as the first line of the response. You can even bold it if necessary for the convenience of others.
We are now ready to go! With the formalities out of the way, it’s time to jump on in. Hopefully this party is exactly what you’re looking for on a Friday night. Here’s the deal:
NOTE: Due to Saturday’s game against the Lions, there will NOT be a Saturday Night Open Thread. A Friday Night Six Pack will not be offered next week due to the Steelers’ game against the Panthers on Friday.
1. Five Steelers players had to be cut this week by the Steelers. Did they all make the cut or was it the most surprising? The five players were:
DE Abdullah Anderson
DB Stephen Denmark
WR Isaiah McKoy
T/G Brandon Walton
K Sam Sloman
2. Ben Roethlisberger is expected to start on Satrurday against the Lions. However, it is unknown how long he’ll play. Do you feel the Steelers’ offense needs to find the endzone while Roethlisberger is at quarterback in order to deem it a successful outing?
3. The Steelers roster has undergone significant changes since minicamp. There have been subtractions like Vince Willaims or David DeCastro. However, there have also been additions like Trai Turner and Melvin Ingram III. Have you felt your confidence in the Steelers roster changed, increased, or remained the exact same over the past two months?
4. This week, the projected starting offensive line of Zach Banner and Trai Turner, KendrickGreen, Kevin Dotson and Chuks Okorafor practiced for the first time together. Do you want to spend Saturday night with this unit to see how they work together?
5. The obvious follow-up question to the last one is coming…before they are in action on Saturday night, do you think that this should be the starting offensiveline for Week 1? If not, who will?
6. What would be the last Steelers-related question you could ask? (I hope others will answer your question in the responses.
Keep safe out there
And it wouldn’t be a Friday night unless we said…